Thanks for hopping over from The Mummy Balancing act
Every Year My family and Friends always as me the same Question “What would you Like for Christmas” and I always have the same answer “I Have no idea”
Obviously their are things that i would love in life but these are usually unrealistic. so here is my list of unrealistic things that I would love but the likely hood of me ever getting them or ever happening is very small:
- A good nights sleep: Since having my youngest Daughter who is now 3, me and my fiancé haven’t had a decent nights sleep as she will not sleep all night in her own bed. most parents will understand this as when a child is your bed they toss and turn all night, as well as take up most of the bed. I would love just one night of undisturbed sleep that is followed by a lie in. (wishful thinking I know).
- A nice family outing without one tantrum: We try as much as possible to have family days out a couple of times a year, but they always seem to end with me or my fiancé in a bad mood because one of my children has played up for one reason or another.
- A clean car free of crumbs: My car always seems to get in a mess, my children like to leave there crisp packets, drink cartons in there ( I am also guilty of this)
- A Washing Fairy: I would love a fairy or magic wand to get my washing done in quick time, I always seem to be washing and putting clothes away on a daily basis.
- My hair to be left alone just for one day: My Youngest daughter is forever playing with my hair for comfort. She has done this since she was 9 months old. It can be quite painful Sometimes as she like to twist it until it knots up.
- And last but not least I would love what most mothers would love, to have my figure back without giving up my favourite sweet treats.
Check Out KiddyCharts to see What’s on there list.
Our Code Word today is Weaning
Our Sponsor today is The Fabulous Baby Bundle. Enter the Give-away for a chance to win some amazing products.
For T&Cs go here.