I was sent Sinivalia’s Aloe Vera Body Butter to test and review.
When I first had a look at this cream I noticed that it was quite solid which meant that I couldn’t take too much out, Because of this its hard to waste any and it will also last for a long time.
when it touches the skin it starts to become soft and is easily massaged into the skin. I used it on my legs after I shaved, I have quite scaly skin on my legs which is quite dry, after a few days of using this product my legs were soft and smooth to touch and they looked hydrated and healthy.
So what exactly is in this product.
The following information has been taken from the Sinivalia Website.
- Aloe Vera Body Butter is a 100% Pure and Natural – for outstanding skin care
- Greatly improves Skin Tone and Elasticity
- Helps prevent skin irritation and dryness, which are known to contribute towards premature aging
- Is an excellent after-sun product that nourishes and feeds the skin with natural Aloe Vera
- Colour, Fragrance and Paraben free, Vegan, Not tested on animals. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Comes in blue or silver tins.
This product can be used on the face, body and hair. This Body Butter naturally repairs the skin and helps lock in the moisture for a long time. It is a perfect product for Hydrating dull and dry skin, which will leave your skin soft, smooth and firm.
This Cream really has many uses and is great value for money. It can be purchased from Amazon.
Not only is this product amazing it also comes from a great company that really does look after there buyers.
BOTTOMc712e3669940df591f9343df93e8e2f8″ rel=”nofollow”><img style="display: none" src="http://www.tomoson.
I was sent this product for free in return for an honest review.