Sinivalia Sent me this face oil to test and review.
As you have probably noticed I have been sent a few products from this company and I have tried to use most of them so I am able to write a good review.
I Decided to only use this oil on my face for the last week so I could see the effects.
I used this face oil on my face morning and night and I am very impressed with how it has left my skin.
I concentrated on my T- zone as that where most of my dry skin is and this oil quickly sunk into my skin and hydrated my skin. It has a Citrusy scent and it took me back to the days when I did aromatherapy massage.
The Directions for use are clearly printed on the bottle and it is to be used 1 to 2 times a day on damp skin. It is also outlined on the bottle that the oil is suitable for all skin types but is most beneficial on sensitive skin.
Just like Sinivalia’s other products this oil is made with all natural ingredients and is free from colours, parabens and artificial additives.
So what does sinivalia say about this oil:
The Following information has been took from the Sinivalia Website
- Brings out the Natural beauty of your skin – made from a special handpicked blend of plant oils
- Fights dryness by boosting skin rehydration at a deep level
- Anti-aging in every way – revitalises dull skin, reduces enlarged pores, helps reduce acne, sensitivity and wrinkles (tremendous regenerative benefits)
- Recommended daily as a morning face moisturiser or facial cream at night
- Natural skin care product, Paraben, Gluten and Sulfate free, Suitable For Vegans, Not tested on animals. 100% Money Back Guarantee
I am Very Impressed with this oil and it has done wonders for my skin. It is available from Amazon and its currently on sale at a price of £14.99 with a saving of £3.00.
I was sent this product for free for an honest review.